Are you thinking about starting a blog? Are you just beginning and not sure what steps to take, or how to get organized? Have you felt stressed, frustrated or lost by the great amount of to do’s and don’t do’s of blogging? Not sure where to start?
Have you ever wished that someone would come alongside and help you think through why you’re doing this, where you’re going with it and what to do next?
Hi, I’m Katie Hornor, and I know all too well how overwhelming it can feel to desire to be a successful blogger and yet not even know what questions you should be asking, much less who to ask. I understand what it’s like to search for answers only to have the answers create more questions.
My blogging career started off small and insignificant. I was often stressed by apparent non-progress, frustrated by a lack of visual results, and overwhelmed by the seeming never-ending list of things to do to stay “on top of it all”. I told myself that if I could get to the point where I could consider myself a “professional” blogger, I would teach others how to reach that point as well.
My personal blog, Paradise Praises, grew monumentally when I began to put into practice the things I will be sharing with you in this class. In just the last year, I have quadrupled my page views, tripled my subscriber list and doubled my online income. I am now at the point where I have the ability to do what I’ve always wanted to do: teach others to Blog Like a Pro.
So, here I am. Ready to help you Blog Like a Pro, by laying a good foundation and charting your course to successful blogging.
Through the teaching combination of effective videos, practical handouts, and purposeful assignments, Blog Like a Pro Online Class will help you lay your foundation, develop realistic goals and get organized to take the specific steps necessary to advance your blogging career into a successful and profitable business.
In this class, I will help you:
- Define success and figure out what that looks like to you and for your blog.
- Identify your passion and your areas of expertise.
- Cast a vision for your blog that will guide you in your journey to success.
- Craft a mission statement to keep you on track in the day to day of growing your blog.
- Develop your “Elevator Pitch”, a succinct and inspiring description of your blog and it’s purpose.
- Recognize your strengths/weakness and how to benefit from them.
- Discover your niche, and what that means for your blog.
- Set goals for the short term and long term that are realistic, measurable, and attainable.
- Get organized so that the overwhelm is kept at a minimum and you can see clearly the next step you need to take.
- Evaluate your site design for optimum user experience.
- Identify strategies for increasing your blog traffic.
Here is what others have said:
Regardless of your topic, niche, or subject matter, you can Blog Like a Pro, and this class will help you lay a strong foundation that will set you up for success.
I wanted to tell you how much I’m enjoying this seminar. I feel like I’m on a personal retreat. I LOVE the short thought provoking videos and the assignments have really made me think and pray through a lot of things. I really feel like I’m getting back in touch with why I started this whole blogging/writing thing seven years ago. – Phyllis Sather
Here is what the class includes:
- Immediate and lifetime access to the course materials and workbook
- 11 videos taught by Katie Hornor, online entrepreneur, Christian blogger and business owner.
- 11 doable homework assignments to help you immediately begin to improve your blog or website.
- 2 Bonus ebooks
- Group support through the Facebook group for current students and alumni
- A money back guarantee.
The Blog Like a Pro Online Class is an on-demand resource, designed to be self-paced, but is expected to take 4 to 6 weeks. In order to get the maximum return for your investment you must give yourself time to personalize each video module and complete the homework assignments before moving on to the next module.
It also comes with a 100% money-back guarantee. If you purchase the class and are not happy with the quality or quantity of the information, I will completely refund your purchase within 7 days of receipt, no questions asked.
That’s a pretty incredible guarantee, but it means that you’ve literally got nothing to lose. or join The Como Blog Connection for a low monthly premium and get access immediately to the course and our entire library of blogging and business resources.