Get instant free access to The Blogger’s Guide to Getting Started
and join other bloggers and entrepreneurs on the road to success!
* indicates required
Starting a blog can be overwhelming! There are so many things to do!
Here are some of the questions you’ve probably already asked yourself:
- How do I decide on a business/blog name?
- Do I create a logo before I buy the domain name?
- Where do I get hosting?
- When do I start an email list?
- Should I add content first or plugins? which ones?
Don’t let overwhelm keep you from getting started.
In The Blogger’s Guide to Getting Started we’ll tell you what to do, and in what order, explaining terms and options as we go.
Following our step by step guide you will learn from our mistakes and experiences.
The Blogger’s Guid to Getting Started will save you time, money and frustration by helping you implement from the start the steps we had to learn to put in order by trial and error.
What’s in the book?
Using The Blogger’s Guide to Getting Started, we’ll walk you through
- Choosing your name and getting a logo designed
- Getting hosting set up and a WP blog started
- What to do first on your new WP site
- Setting up analytics and email lists
- The must have pages your blog or web site
And at each step we’ll offer suggestions and helpful resources to be sure you’ve explored all your options and are prepared to make the best decision for your business.
Order Now and Get Set up for Success with Your Blogging Platform!
OR enter your name and email below to join our growing community of online business bloggers and you’ll get The Blogger’s Guide to Getting Started for Free.